Name: Mohammad Reza Hormozi-Nezhad
Data of Birth: April 1, 1974.
Place of Birth: Ahvaz, IranMarital Status: Married
- Professor in Analytical Chemistry- Chemistry Department and Institute for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology(INST)
- Vice-chair for Student and Cultural Affairs, Department of Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, 2010-2014
- Vice-chair for education, Department of Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, 2014-2015
- Public Relations Manager of Sharif University of Technology, 2015-2017
- Director of Research Affairs, Sharif University of Technology, July 2017-Present
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Postdoctoral fellow at the Sharif University of Technology, Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (INST) (Advisor:Prof. A.Irajizad)
- Ph.D: (Advisor: Prof. A. Safavi), Analytical Chemistry, Shiraz University, Iran.
Visiting Scientist: Sept. 2004- July 2005: Visiting student at Chemistry Department of University of Alberta and National Institute of Nanotechnology (NINT), Canada (Advisor: Professor Jillian Buriak)
- M.Sc.: Analytical Chemistry, Shiraz University, Iran , 2000.
- B.Sc.: Applied Chemistry, Sistan and Balouchestan University , Iran , 1997.
-Sensor and Biosensor Based on Metallic Nanoparticles and Novel Nanomaterials
-Shape Selective Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles on Semiconductors (InP. GaAs, Si, Ge) Formed through Electroless Deposition
- Shape Selective Synthesis of Au-Nanoparticles by Wet Chemical Methods.
- Evaluation of Au and Ag Surface Plasmon Peak for Determination of Biological Active Compounds.
- Investigating the Shape Evolution Mechanism of Nanomaterials by Analysis of Spectrophotometric Data
- Synthesis Metallic Nanostructures for Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
1. 9th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry,Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran, 8-10 june 1999
2 .10th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 6-8 February 2001
3. 11th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Yazd University, Yazd, Iran, 29-31 January 2002; proceeding, p. 268
4. First Iranin Seminar of Chemometrics Seminar, Arak University, Arak, Iran, 5-6 September 2006
5. 15th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, February 27, 2007
6. 16th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamadan, Iran August 2009
7. First Nanotechnology Conference in South of Iran, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, February 7, 2007
8. Nanotechnology in Environments Conference, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran, February 21, 2007
9. 88th CSC Conference, Saskatoon (Canada), May 2005.
10. Selected as participate in the "Micro & Nanofabrication Systems Workshop". Instructors : George M. Whitesides, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University; and Ralph Nuzzo, Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana
11. 2nd Conference on NanoStructures - NS 2008 11 - 14 March 2008-Kish Island,Iran
12. 2nd International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 28-30 October 2008
13. 3nd International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, October 2010
14. 16th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Mordad 88, Hamadan
15. 17th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Shahrivar 89, Kashan
16.Challenges in Physical Chemistry and Nanoscience (ISACS2), Hungary, July 2010
17.Chemometrics in Analytical Chemistry 2010 (CAC2010), Belgium, October 2010
18.Challenges in Nanoscience (ISACS9), China, Sep 2012